This Primo dispenser has three settings for water temperature. With the push of a button, you can get cold, hot, or cool water. It is a bottom loading dispenser, which means you don’t need to place it near plumbing. The water jug is neatly hidden away underneath the machine. This makes the design more clean and suitable for various interior styles.
This particular water cooler model from Primo is suitable for quieter places like your bedroom, a waiting room, a small office, etc. because it doesn’t make much noise.
Having such a device in your home can spare you the constant refills of water filter pitchers and changing their filters. With a good quality dispenser, you buy the water you love and have pure cool, cold or hot water on demand.
The reservoirs that hold the water are made from stainless steel, which is the best option for their purpose. Keeping your water fresh and clean without giving it a metallic taste is crucial for a good water cooler and dispenser. Furthermore, stainless steel won’t rust, as you know, so that the water won’t have a rusty taste, and the machine won’t break down due to rust problems. What is more, the rest of the parts are also from stainless steel. The removable drip tray and the door panel are made from it.
A downside to this type of dispenser is that since the water bottle is not gravity fed, you won’t be able to use it when there’s no power. There is a button on the back of the machine, which turns off the hot option. On the other hand, a nice advantage is that you don’t have to do any heavy lifting with this bottom loading unit. Also, you can put it anywhere without worrying that will leak. Most often than not, it’s top-loading dispensers that start to leak at some point.
The installation of this water dispenser and cooler is pretty much non-existent. All you have to do is pick the place in the room you want the machine to be, place it there, plug it in a 110V outlet, and load the water jug on the bottom of the unit. That’s it, and your machine is set and ready to work.
The dispenser’s description states that it accommodates round and rectangular, which are the sizes of 3, 4, 5, and 5.2 gallons. It does not say square, but a smaller one may be able to fit if you must use a square one.
Weight: 40.8 pounds
Height: 40.9 inches
Width: 12.2 inches
Depth: 14.2 inches
Colors: Black and stainless steel.
- This machine is Energy Star Approved.
- The hot water faucet has a safety feature for protecting children.
- You can use three or five-gallon jugs on this dispenser.
- There’s a nightlight on the dispenser.
- Bottom loading units remove the fret over water leaks that top-loading ones give you.
- This model comes with a one year warranty.
- A minor inconvenience for some might be the fact that the cool water is closer to the cold. The difference isn’t that big.
- Some of the water in the jugs may remain unused, unlike in the top-loading machine where every last drop falls in the device and your cup.