What Does It Do?
This IntelGadgets ionizer allows you to regulate the pH level from 4, 5 to 11. There is an LCD with seven colors so that you can easily choose one of the seven pH levels. In addition to this, this screen also shows you the pH level, the filter life, the water type, the processing status, and the ORP. On top of that, you can also adjust the anti-oxidation characteristics of the water. Like most of the other similar ionizers of the same class, this one also purifies water by eliminating harmful contaminants such as salt, pesticides, chlorine, dirt, and others.
Fortunately, you won’t have to clean the unit, as it is a self-cleaning one. After every use, there are 10 seconds in which the device is conducting its electrolysis cleaning cycle. So you can be sure that the water you drink is safe and healthy. Whenever the unit needs some more serious cleaning, you will be notified by the device. The only thing you need to do is press a button, and the unit will go through a 2-minute cleaning cycle. As this machine is smart enough, it will also warn you when it is time to change the filter.
Please, note that this device doesn’t feature distillation, so you cannot expect it to provide you with distilled water.
Special platinum-finished titanium electrolysis plates help the device to complete the ionizing process. The unit features an ion membrane filter, made of non-toxic and resistant to heat material. There is also a carbon fiber filter that turns the regular water into alkaline one, suitable for drinking, cooking, and sterilizing. Again, this carbon fiber converts regular water into acidic one, ideal for brushing teeth, sanitizing, and even sunburn relief.
Don’t worry that you may accidentally drink acidic water – the manufacturers have anticipated this, so they have equipped the ionizer with safety settings. Their task is to switch to drinking water automatically.
The Content of the Set
- An alkaline ionizer filter that uses an activated carbon filter.
- All the necessary parts needed for the installation, including connectors and hoses.
- A free water pH testing kit.
- A user’s manual.
What to Expect?
Thanks to the soft-touch buttons and the descriptive labels on the screen of the unit, it is pretty handy to operate with. As far as installation is concerned, this unit is typically designed to be mounted above the counter. However, there is an alternative installation method according to which it can be mounted below the sink. Ideally, this ionizer will be more convenient to use if it is above the counter. Reportedly, this device fits all types of faucets.
You are probably interested in the warranty of this product – it is covered for a period of 2 years. In terms of the life span of the filters – their longevity depends on the condition of the water though it is advisable to change them every six months.
- What makes this ionizer unique is its 7-color LCD screen, which helps you choose between the seven pH levels easily.
- You won’t need to clean the unit of this device as it is a self-cleaning one. After each use, it goes through a 10-second cleaning cycle. From time to time, it notifies you that it needs more in-depth cleaning. Then you press a button, and it goes through a 2-minute cleaning cycle.
- All the parts necessary for the installation of this product come with it.
- Thanks to special safety settings that automatically switch to drinking water, you won’t accidentally drink acidic water.
- At some points, you may find it difficult to adjust the different water settings.