When you need a multi-functional water dispenser for your home or office, you should consider this 2-in-1 product from COSTWAY. It is very practical and suitable for large households and workspaces where people have a wide range of preferences.
What else we think is great about this unit besides its sleek and compact design is the fact that there are purge valves. With them, you can purge the water faster because it’s not through the faucets. Furthermore, the dispenser comes in three colors. Regardless of your home’s interior, one of the options will fit right in.
What is more, the design is classic, and you can see everything that’s happening. What do we mean? With the water jug being on top, you can see when it’s time to change it. Also, this makes it easy to notice if the jug or the machine is leaking water, and you can act immediately.
This dispenser can provide you with room-temperature water, hot or cold water, and has a built-in ice maker. The latter feature can produce up to nine ice cubes in about seven minutes. There is a three-month warranty for this unit, which is not bad, but it would be better if there were an option for extending it.
The temperature range of this machine is wide. For hot water, it can reach up to 203 degrees Fahrenheit. If you want cold water, the temperature can drop down to 41 degrees. This allows you to use the appliance for making ice tea or steaming hot coffee.
You can turn the ice making feature on and off. Another good thing is that the water from the ice cubes is recycled. As the ice holder doesn’t keep it for too long, the melted water goes into a tray on the back of the machine, which you can easily dispense or use for more ice.
This water dispenser has the capacity to produce up to 27 pounds of ice cubes in a 24-hour period. However, there is only space to store up to four pounds of ice at once. Additionally, the hot water capacity is 1,05 gallons of cold water and 1,32 gallons of hot water per hour.
There’s nothing complicated or peculiar about this dispenser’s installation. All you need to do is find a place where you want the machine to be. It should be near an electrical outlet. Place it, plug it in, load a water bottle on the top, and it’s ready to go.
Maintaining it is also not hard since its tray and water barrel are detachable.
Weight: 40 pounds
Height: 39 inches
Length: 12 inches
Width: 14 inches
Colors: Silver, black or white.
- There is a child safety lock on the dispenser.
- It is a user-friendly product with a touch control panel.
- This unit has an anti-rust drip tray for effortless cleaning.
- An ice scoop comes with the dispenser.
- Also, this machine features a smart water barrel seat, which is super easy to detach and clean.
- The COSTWAY water dispenser can work with 3 and 5 gallons bottles. It also works with glass and plastic ones.
- Water and ice from the machine do not taste funky as they do from other units.
- The appliance is nosier than it should.
- Ice cubes shouldn’t be left in the machine too long as they melt rather quickly.