We would first like to tell you about the filter in this high- quality water filter pitcher. When you pour water into the tank, it will then pass through a filter. But not just any filter. The filter in this pitcher really is special. It will deliver entirely clean water with absolutely no harmful elements. The filter is tested to remove over 220 different types of dangerous chemicals, heavy metals, and other contaminants. That’s more than we have seen from any other pitcher or filter. These microscopic particles that are not beneficial for your health live in your tap water.
The list of unhealthy particles that can be found in the tap water includes pesticides, fluoride, lead, pharmaceuticals, glyphosate, PFOA/PFAS, etc. Many people drink contaminated water without even realizing it. The purpose of a filter like this is to hold these inside the filter and to release only clean water in the bottom holding tank. Not only that you will drink without any dangers to your health, but you will also notice the difference in taste. Coffee, tea, and any other beverage that uses water will definitely taste better.
At the same time, you can rest assured that the filter will not deprive you of the valuable nutrients that water contains. The filter has a selective permeability feature that chooses what elements should remain in the water. Thus, you will still be able to enjoy the favorable essence of the liquid.
Another advantage of the unit is the materials. The manufacturer guarantees that all parts have undergone standard tests including the prominent NSF filter tests. If you are worried about plastic, the product is 100% BPA-free parts in the construction of the pitcher. Thus, the design provides you with a peace of mind that everything has been approved before entering into contact with water.
This product has a large tank capacity, I think it’s 0.5 gallons. You will need to refill it less often than you would do with other pitchers which are nice. When it comes to frequency of use, the lifespan of the filter also earns another point. One filter can serve you for about four months before you notice the need for a replacement. The first filter comes with the pitcher. Note, however, if you are used to standard filters the replacements could seem a bit pricey in the long term. But we think it’s totally worth it.
You will discover that the assembly of the pitcher is quick and accessible for anybody. The instructions are clear and replacing a filter is pretty easy.
All in all, this product is what you need if you want to drink water that meets all health standards.
- Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 10.8 x 5.9 inches
- Weight: 2.87lbs
- Filter Included: Yes, 1st filter included
- Percentage of contaminants removed: 99.9%
- Warranty: Yes
Warranty and Service
It’s obvious from their reviews that Clearly Filtered cares about its clients. They confidently guarantee both the quality of the water and the product (the pitcher) itself. Therefore, the manufacturer will provide you with a free replacement if your pitcher breaks. At the same time, in case you are thoroughly unsatisfied, you can return your purchase and get 100% of your money back. Contact customer service and discuss the options, but you can’t do any better than that.
- Removes 98% of Fluoride – This filter removes the hardest to get contaminants
- Powerful Filtration – The thing that impressed us the most was what this filter removes from the water. This pitcher is far and away from the most capable filter out there today.
- Peace of Mind – When using cheaper pitchers, we always wondered if the water was clean or if the quality of the water was really any good. It’s nice knowing that this filter can do it all. I even take it with me when I travel.
- Size – We loved that both the tanks above and below can hold a lot of water. The capacity of this product is larger than that of other water pitchers. Thus, you will need to refill it less often which is nice. Furthermore, you will benefit from the longer lifespan of the filter. You will only need to replace it once every four months or 100 gallons.
- Speed – This pitcher is slower to filter than a Brita. However, this is probably due to the number of things it is pulling out of the water. If you just want a fast water pitcher, then there are probably better options for you. However, in our experience, it has not hindered the use of the product. Just something to know going in. It’s only a slight disadvantage as we have never found it to be an inconvenience as most of the time we fill it up and put it in the fridge.
- No Reminder – This model doesn’t have a reminder to let you know when to change filters. However, Amazon does allow you to buy the filters on a subscription which eliminates the guesswork of when to replace it.