This iSping filtration system features three filters. The first one is a regular 10-inch sediment filter, which is designed to protect the system and extend its life span. The other two are carbon block filters whose job is to eliminate the harmful elements from your water. All these filters meet the FDA standards, and they are NSF/ANSI certified for material safety, structural integrity, and water quality. The three of them are located in a clear see-through housing which allows you to inspect the filters quickly.
As far as the faucet is concerned, you can either connect the system to an existing spout or use the brushed nickel one provided by the manufacturer in the package. The height of the faucet is 11, 25 inches, which you need to take into account when you install the unit.
As a disadvantage, we may take the fact that at a maximum water pressure of 90 psi, this system provides a flow rate of 1 GPM.
What Does It Remove?
Regarding the contaminants this filter removes, it is considered to be 20 times more effective than a regular water pitcher dispenser. First of all, it eliminates all particles which are larger than 5 microns, including chlorine, pesticides, and herbicides. In addition to this, it also removes dust, sand, dirt, and rust. What is, even more, is that this system makes the lead, heavy metals, arsenic, harmful chemicals, and VOCs go away.
This high-tech under sink water filter will also help you to get rid of the cloudiness and color that sometimes water may have. Thanks to it you will say ‘Goodbye’ to the bacteria and parasites in your water. So it will no longer have odor and smell. At the same time, the system manages to keep the healthy minerals in your water.
If you have decided to get this product, you should know that it cannot remove iron from your water. Another thing which you may consider a disadvantage is that this system doesn’t soften water.
The Contents of the Set
- A water dispenser
- The key needed to replace the filter
What to Expect?
As far as installation is concerned, this product is designed for DIY mounting. That’s why it is easy, and you don’t need to pay a qualified plumber to do it. Just keep in mind that the filters need to be mounted upright. As the name of this product suggests, it needs to be mounted under the sink. Therefore the system cannot be installed horizontally. Once you mount this unit, it requires low maintenance afterward. Depending on the taste of the water, you will need to change the filters once or twice a year.
This product is covered by a one-year warranty. Whenever you have a question related to this system, you can rely on the lifetime phone/SMS free tech support provided by the manufacturer.
- Since this product is intended for DIY installation, you will find this process easy.
- Thanks to its three filters, this system can remove most of the unhealthy elements from your water, some of which are sediment, organic contaminants, and chlorine.
- You can either use an existing faucet of your supply water system or use the brushed nickel one which comes in the package.
- A special see-through housing allows you to inspect the filters quickly.
- Even though this water filter is advertised as having a fast-flow rate, in reality, it provides only 1 GPM.
- An inconvenience is that this unit is not very flexible as you can only mount the faucets in an upright position, and not horizontally.
- This system doesn’t remove iron from your water and doesn’t soften it.